I. mobile impact crusher plant Usage and Application
It is not limited by the crushing place, and reduces high material transportation cost. It can crush materials on site or working nearly. It is widely used in the industry of mining, metallurgy, building materials, traffic, and water conservancy and so on.
II. mobile impact crusher plant Features
1. Move easily. It can go to the crushing place which is difficult to go. It can move not only on the smooth road, but also on the bumpy road.
2. Compact structure and simple operation. Integrative equipment group with trailer save the working area. With generator, motor and control box, it can work even in the place where there is no electricity. Equipped with supporting facilities, it can be installed quickly and conveniently.
3. Save the cost. By crushing the materials on site, the transportation cost is reduced.
4. Wide applicability. The crushing plant can work as independent unit or work with other units to form a primary-secondary crushing system or primary-secondary-fine crushing system. It can also work as a production line with the screening equipment according to the requirement of customers (firstly screening then crushing, or firstly crushing then screening. )
5. Stable performance and convenient maintenance. Equipped with crushers, vibrating feeders, and vibrating screens designed by Henan Xingyang Mining Machinery Manufactory, the machines show high quality and reliable performance. Materials are delivered by belt conveyors, which is simple to operate and easy to maintain. The machine is featured by low investment and high production efficiency.
6. Flexible configuration. It can be customized according to customers' requirement on working site, materials and particle shape. Examples of customized machines include single units, combined units and so on.
In order to recommend suitable design for you, please kindly tell me:
1. What is your raw material to be crushed, is it soft stone (like limestone, dolomite) or hard stone (like granite, basalt, river stone, etc)?
Impact crusher is suitable as secondary crusher for soft stone, while cone crusher is suitable as secondary crusher for hard stone.
2. What is the maximum feed size of your raw material?
3. What are output sizes you want?
Normally for road construction, it is 0-40mm, while for aggregate, it is 0-20mm.
4. What is per hour capacity you want?
mobile impact crusher plant technical data:
|odel||Car Body||Feeder||Crusher||Belt Conveyor (standard configuration)||Engine (Optional)||Overall dimension (mm)|
|Model||Feeding Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Model||Feeding Size (mm)||Power (kw)||Size(m)||Power (kw)|