50-200tph New invention mining machine stone cone crusher
stone cone crusher introduction:
stone cone crusher can run under constant discharging opening, which avoid the discharging opening change caused by the up-and-down floating of the single hydraulic in the production process. It keeps the constant of the discharge opening by rotating the fixed cone, which improves the stability of the whole production process. Besides, the Iron protection device can ensure the immediate reset of the crusher after the iron lump goes through, which can keep the stability of the discharging opening. HP series cone crusher can produce finer particle size with fewer crushing stages, which reduces the cost and saves the resource.
stone cone crusher is the most ideal equipment for large stone crushing factory and mining industry
Character and technical advantages
1. High crushing ratio and production efficiency
2. Less spare part consuming and low operation cost
3. Between-layer pressuring crushing and better finished product shape.
4. Hydraulic pressure protection and hydraulic pressure cavity clearing, high automatization and less stop production and repairing time.
5. Thin oil lubrication makes the service time increased.
6. Manifold crushing cavity
7. Easy maintenance and operation.
8. The crusher can provide customers a higher capacity, better product shape, and easy be operated.
stone cone crusher adopts computer optimization design to speed up main shaft speed. The unique crushing chamber replace system can quickly replace components in crushing chamber to meet different size requirement. The friction disc design and rotation of eccentric shaft bushing around fix cone plus more reasonable "labyrinth seal" system are unique features of HPC series, which have more advantages like easier operation, larger application scope, more reliable, more smooth functioning comparing with spring and traditional cone crusher.
stone cone crusher technical data:
|Model||Movable Cone Diameter (mm)||Chamber Style||Min. Discharging (mm)||Max. Feeding (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Machine Size (mm)|