China Factory Wholesale Stone Crushing Machine with 50-200tph
1. Introductions of Stone Crushing Machine
Stone Crushing Machine has the features of high crushing and even product size ratio. It can be used to crush material, whose compression strength is not more than 320Mpa. PE Series is used in primary crushing, while PEW series is used in secondary crushing and fine crushing.
And the Stone Crushing Machine can be used in the field of mining, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical, etc.
2. Features of Stone Crushing Machine
1. V-shaped structure crushing cavity is able to meet a big feeding.
2. Movable jaw assembly adopts a high-quality steel casting and heavy eccentric shaft has also adopted forging billet for processing.
3. Use of finite element analysis technology helps to reach both light weight and high reliability.
4. Equipped with wedge adjustment devices, enable to realize automatic control and stepless adjustment.
3. Work principles of Stone Crushing Machine
Stone Crushing Machine are ideally primary and secondary crushing, with low power consumption and easy maintenance, each basalt jaw crusher has been carefully designed and manufactured to provide superior quality and performance. The optimal designed crushing chamber makes large reduction ratio and high efficiency. And the high rotating speed of the swing jaw and curve-designed haw plate results in a high capacity. basalt jaw crusher can achieve 4-6 crushing ratio and make the final ore in a even shape and it is widely applied to crush high hardness, medium hardness and soft rocks and ores. However, basalt jaw crusher can be used in Mining, Metallurgical industry, Construction and road building, Chemistry etc.
4. After-Sale Service of our Stone Crushing Machine
Erection and Commissioning
Spare Parts Supply
Warranty Terms: 1 year
Delivery Time: 25~30 days after receiving advanced payment
Products Certificate: ISO9001:2008
5. Main specifications of Stone Crushing Machine
|Feed Inlet Size (mm)||Max Feed Size (mm)||Outlet Range (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (KW)||Weight (ton)||Overall Dimension(mm)|