Sand crusher/Sand crushing machine
The sand crusher is also called vertical shaft impact crusher or sand maker. sand making machine is a newly researched equipment, with international advanced level. It is especial suitable for making building sand and paving sand. Because of its low wearable feature, sand making machine is also used in high abrasiveness and secondary crushing industry. Besides, because there is no pollution for machine, sand making machine is well suitable for producting glass quartz sand and other high purity material industry. Its production capacity scopes is 10-500t/h., so sand making machine almost can satisfies all production requirement. Application of sand crusher:
Our sand making machine is a newly researched equipment, with international advanced level. Technology and modern processing equipment make it a leading role in this industry.
The sand making machine also called vertical shaft impact crusher,sand maker.
It is widely used for medium and fine crushing (sand making) for various hard and brittle materials such as rocks, grinding materials, refractory materials, cement clinker, quartz, iron ore and concrete aggregate, etc. It is especially appropriate for sandstone for architecture and road construction.Sand crusher features:
1. Our Vertical shaft impact crusher(sand making machine) has the features of a simple structure, small abrasion, high crushing efficiency, low operating cost, and is energy saving.
2. This crushing machine has the functions of fine crushing and coarse grinding. Moisture content (not more than 8%) of materials has little effect on the crushing.
3. The noise of this crushing machine is lower than 75 dB (dB level). It produces less dust.
4. It is suitable for crushing medium and ultra hard materials.
5. Finished products are cubic.
6. Large stacking density, minimum iron pollutionSand crusher parameters:
|Model||Feed at center&sides||Feed at center||Soft Material||Hard Material||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|
|Capacity (t/h)||Max.Feeding (mm)|