Zenith Screening Machine, Vibrating Screening Machine
|FOB Price:||US $9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $9,999/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Cash|
- Model NO.: YK series
- Function: Thin Oil Shaker
- Usage: Mine Shaker
- Object: Stone and Mineral
- Running Track: Circular Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New
- Test&Installation: Engineer Assigned
- Export Markets: Global
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 8474209000
- Type: Circular
- Transmission Structure: Electromagnetic Shaker
- Works: Spiral Flash Shaker
- Shaft Number: Double
- Supporting Device: Rubber Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Spare Parts Supply: for Whole Year
- After-Sale Service: for Whole Using Life
- Trademark: Zenith
- Origin: Shanghai, China
Vibration Grading Sieve is wildely used in building materials, mineral separation, chemicals, power and other industrial sectors to separate different sizes of output products.
Zenith Screening Machine, Vibrating Screening Machine Features
1.The rack body, corridors and fences through optimized design is simply structured, rugged and fixed with unique bolts. They are easy to disassembly, assembly and transport.
2. The sieve bed is connected by bolts to effectively avoid welding stress. The cross beam are
designed through finite element analysis, which is able to effectively reduce the load of the
overall machine on the premise of ensuring its strength.
3. The specific eccentric belt pulley is designed to effectively prevent the V belt from vibration
together with the sieve beds.
Screening Machine Working principle
The vibration grading sieve moves based on that the motor drives the vibration exciter with
eccentric mass via the V belt, so that the sieve bed will make cyclical asymmetric reciprocating mechanical vibration. Make the materials on the sieve surface loose and leave the sieve surface,make the fine graded materials fall off through the material bed, separate through the sieve hole, vibrate the materials out of the sieve holes, fine graded materials move downward and being eliminated with the sieve mesh.
Screening Machine Technical Parameters
|Model||Screen Size (mm)||Layers||Mesh Size (mm)||Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||REV (r/min)||Amplitude (mm)||Angle (ºC)||Machine Size (mm)|