VSI Type Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine for Sand:
Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine for Sand, a highly functioned equipment for sand making and shaping, is researched and produced by our corporation, absorbing advanced Germany technology and owned advanced world standards. Its performances play an irreplaceable part in various ore fine crushing equipments. The series of products combine two crushing models together and can continuously operate for 720 hours without stop. They have replaced traditional equipment such as hammer crusher, rod crushing mill and pin crusher and become the newest main equipments in sand making industries. Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher(sand maker) has two types: Rock-on-rock and rock-on-iron. Rock-on-rock type is used to crush high abrasive materials while rock-on-iron is suitable for low abrasive materials. The sand production rate of rock-on-iron is 10-20% higher than that of rock-on-rock.
Working Principle of VSI Type Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine for Sand:
Material falls down to impeller cavity. Under great centrifugal force, it hits material that is flowing around the impeller as an umbel. After hitting each other, they force a vortex between impeller and shell and hit each other for several times, and finally smaller stone comes out and forms closed cycle. The required end product shape is controlled by the screen equipment.
features & benefits of VSI Type Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine for Sand
1. Advanced double-pump oil lubrication system guarantee shaft bearing lower temperature increase, longer life time, more reliable operation.
2. Main shaft is equipped with imported precision rolling bearing. It makes main shaft work stable, lengthen maintenance cycle, increase productivity.
3. Hydraulic lifting mechanism of upper cover can move away the cover easily, which saves man power during maintenance.
4. Over-vibration device is equipped. There will be alarm when vibration surpasses a stipulated figure. It will stop the vsi sand making machine machine, in order to protect it.
5. Special dust-proof design for main shaft bearing fully avoid dust entering bearing lubrication part, which make sure the sand making machine machine work normally.
6. Special feed opening structure make the vsi sand making machine machine possible that center feeding and ring feeding comes together, in order to meet requirements of different stones. In addition, this equipment can not only crush stone, but also iron.
7. Shape of material-thronging device is better designed, which improve the utilization ratio.
8. Optimized arrangement design of wear resistant materials increase the service life of the machine by over 40%, thus decrease the cost by over 40%.
9. The main frame is made with rivet hot technique, which enhances intensity of structure and tenacity, and ensures stable performance.
Application of VSI Type Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine for Sand:
1. Artificial sand making for cobble, mountain rock(limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite), ore gangue and stone chips.
2. Production for building aggregate, highway surface material, subcrust material, asphalt concrete and cement concrete aggregate.
3. Sand making production and aggregate shaping in project fields such as hydroelectric, senior road, highway, high speed railway, passenger special line, bridge, airfield runway, municipal project and high-rise building.
4. The forepart fine crushing craft of ore grinding in mine industries and material crushing in building material, metallurgy, chemical industry, mine, anti-fire material, cement and grinding material industries.
5. Suitable for environment projects such as high abrasiveness and secondary breaking, thermal power, desulphuration in metallurgical industries, steel slags and construction wastes.
6. Production for glass, quartz sand and other high purity materials.
VSI Type Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher Machine technical data:
|Model||Feed at center&sides||Feed at center||Soft Material||Hard Material||REV (r/min)||Power (kw)||Motor Model||Machine Size (mm)|
|Capacity (t/h)||Max.Feeding (mm)|